ADVANCE YOUR STUDIES MENTOR PROGRAM 2017-2018
This advanced learning program is designed to give you the hands-on experience, skills and individual guidance needed to take your practice and teaching to a new level. Your mentors are senior Mandala teachers with the experience and wisdom to support and challenge you to build your teaching abilities and refine your personal teaching style. We made some changes to give you more opportunities for feedback from your mentors, the chance to do research on an area of your own interest and to get greater support from your fellow mentees.
Experienced students may drop into the group meeting (choosing to attend the first part only or the full session) which are taught as advanced clinics that include hands-on experiential work with the last hour focused teaching methodology.
All students are welcome to monthly book club gatherings. We will meet one Thursday evening a month starting in January. Date TBA. There is no fee.
Full Mentor Program includes:
- 6 Monthly Mentor Meetings Saturdays 11:30 – 2:00- Required for mentees and open for advanced students as a drop-in for $45.
- January 13th – Yoga Anatomy for Your Personal Practice with Sheryl
- February 3rd –Saluting the Sun with Grace and Strength with Jolie
- March 10th – Healthy Backs for Each of Us with Frances
- April 7th – Pranayama – The basics and beyond As We Breath so We Become with Kimberly
- May 5th – Bandhas : The Why, When and How with Sheryl
- June 2nd – Chanting to Warm Your Heart with Jolie
- Individual consideration of best mentee plan for you
- Assisting 12 classes with guidance and feedback from mentor – Sheryl and Jolie
- Teaching 6 classes in Mandala Community Class on a round robin basis with strong encouragement to attend all community classes in support of your fellow up and coming teachers.
- Take 12 yoga Classes with mentors
- 2 privates sessions with your mentor
- Developing 6 class sequences
- Reading Requirements to be discussed at Monthly book club gathering. One Friday evening a month beginning in January.
- Research Project or your choosing
- 20% discount to all workshops during mentor program
Full Mentor Program $850
Email email@example.com to apply to register for full program